Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kindled Scents Clamshell Melts Review

 
The product I am reviewing is the Kindled Scents Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Clamshell Melts.  This product is used in a warmer for best results.  Kindled Scents is a company owned by Anna Kimble of Dover, OH.  She hand makes all of her products. 
 
A Little About Her Company:
We offer many scents that you will not find in stores - focusing on bakery and fruity scents but we also pour many customer requested fragrances that are not a part of our standard line of fragrance. Our most popular products are our 8 oz. Jelly Jar Candles and our Clamshell Wax Melts. We also carry Votive and Tea Light Candles, Pillar Candles, Floating Candles, Smelly Jelly, Aroma Ornie Fresheners and Primitive Heart/Star Air Fresheners. Fundraising program also available.
Contact Information: 
 
Special for April: Clamshell Melts for 2/$5...shipping available in the US--except Alaska and Hawaii
 
 
This is what one square of the clamshell looks like.  There are 6 sqaures in a container.  I was able to smell the product after 10 minutes of it being in the warmer.  My warmer is located about 1 feet from where I was sitting. 
 
 
 
The wax cube was totally melted in 50 minutes.  The scent is absolutely amazing.  I have the warmer in my dining room and it smells like I have been baking Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.  The smell is very sweet smelling smell.


I burned this one cube for 24 hours total...12 hours one day and waitied a week and burned it 12 hours the next.  It still smelled after I turned my warmer off after the last 12 hours. 


The smells are amazing.  This is one product that is well worth the money.  I highly recommend this product.

1 comment:

  1. I too have purchased her clamshell melts. I first tried the fire hot cinnamon. It was awesome. The smell filled two rooms of my home. I am so glad you advertised her company on your page. I am going to be a regular customer. :)

    ReplyDelete